Do cats get along with tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
And I also had to feel badly for the mother cat wondering where her babies went. I'm not sure why you wouldn't fix them instead of doing that to them. It's pure cruelity. Candy

M

Maggie Cummings

I used to complain about people just dumping their sick and mistreated animals for someone else to try to repair. As an example...somebody has turtles doesn't take care of them until it's too late then they turn this mistreated Sulcata or RES into a rescue for somebody like me to cry over when that animal dies. It's the abuser who doesn't have to hold them when they die. It just pisses me off so bad. I'm tired of crying when the animal dies at my house when it wasn't me who didn't care for them correctly...Man I could just really go on...so I will go...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
You know Maggie, the only thing sometimes that gets me thru those moments as your holding the dying animal, still racking your brain to come up with some miracle to save them, is the knowledge that no matter what horrible, cruel suffering they have gone thru, at least in their final moments somebody is there with them. That their last moments are spent in warm arms, hearing soft words, and maybe with them feeling loved at least once in their short lives.

Such a beautiful animals is...and so nicely framed against the Earnhardt memorabilia. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.