Do I have a boettgeri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orpexo

5 Year Member
I was taking clean pictures earlier to fill up my CITES.

Since I have these nice pictures, I can now ask you guys to confirm my tortoise ID. When I bought it it was tagged as a testudo hermanni, female.

I read the sticky in this forum to ID the hermannis, and if I am not wrong it is a testudo hermanni boetgerri, and it is too early to confirm male or female. I just wanted to confirm that since i am no expert :)

picture 1
picture 2
picture 3

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
Orpexo said:
I was taking clean pictures earlier to fill up my CITES.

Since I have these nice pictures, I can now ask you guys to confirm my tortoise ID. When I bought it it was tagged as a testudo hermanni, female.

I read the sticky in this forum to ID the hermannis, and if I am not wrong it is a testudo hermanni boetgerri, and it is too early to confirm male or female. I just wanted to confirm that since i am no expert :)

picture 1
picture 2
picture 3

I am not a expert but it does look like a Testudo Hermanni Boetgerri to me. It also looks Female too but she is still small so she may prove me wrong when she is older lol

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
You are correct :) (and I'm agreeing with everyone so far) It is a T.h.boettgeri and I also think it looks like a female.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.