Do you believe in ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
This is another topic that fascinates me. I love watching supernatural movies, and would love to do some "ghost hunting" A group of friends and I went to eastern state penitentiary last year, it was pretty cool. So anyway... Do you believe in ghosts?

I do. Now, I believe there was something strange going on in the house I grew up in. What that was, who knows. I always joke with my sisters that we were probably getting carbon monoxide poisoning and hallucinating :D I think its a possibility that what people perceive as ghosts may just be some sort of energy fluctuation that we do not understand.

what's your opinion?

I guess this thread may be better suited for off topic chit chat, If a mod wants to move it, have at it :)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Laurie said:
This is another topic that fascinates me. I love watching supernatural movies, and would love to do some "ghost hunting" A group of friends and I went to eastern state penitentiary last year, it was pretty cool. So anyway... Do you believe in ghosts?

I do. Now, I believe there was something strange going on in the house I grew up in. What that was, who knows. I always joke with my sisters that we were probably getting carbon monoxide poisoning and hallucinating :D I think its a possibility that what people perceive as ghosts may just be some sort of energy fluctuation that we do not understand.

what's your opinion?

I do also!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nope, never experienced anything remotely supernatural (except the show) in my life.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Kinda Undecided. I don't believe, but then when I hear stories about things people have happening, it makes me wonder. My neighbor thinks they have ghosts. The original owner of the house died in the house. They hear things in the basement. However, the house is not well taken care of at all. I think they are hearing varmints or wind, or just the house crumbling.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
Oh yes, yes indeed..... had some experiences I didn't go looking for.....

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
I don't really believe in them, but have never experienced anything related.
I would be open minded if someone told a good story.........
I'm listening......
:)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Yes, I do believe in life forces that surround us all....I don't know that I would class under "ghost" however....

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
No not really, but I also don't really believe in the "soul" or else I probably would because I am also a fan of the supernatural :)

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
Laurie said:

what's your opinion?

"I do. Now, I believe there was something strange going on in the house I grew up in."

I guess this thread may be better suited for off topic chit chat, If a mod wants to move it, have at it :)

It was probably your cats knocking things over in the middle of the night.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
I want to believe in ghosts. I've toured so-called haunted houses and a big haunted ship here in SoCal (the Queen Mary), but have never seen a ghost or any real evidence supporting their existence. I'll keep looking. :D

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
I used to believe in ghosts, and my friend and I used to do a fair amount of "ghost tracking" growing up. At this point, I no longer believe in ghosts. My friend, however, is still keenly interested in them, and is now part of a paranormal research network. If you're interested, just PM me and I can put you in touch with him.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
I do not believe in them. I have my beliefs and opinions to explain what some people interpret as ghost sightings.

Status
Not open for further replies.