Do you get along with everyone via the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
I wanna know if you guys get along with everyone on the forum...through the forum...
post...comments....pms....Do these annoy you?
I don't want to know who...(but you can pm me ;) Im joking im not a trouble maker)
But i just wanna see if everyone does?
Or am i the only one...(Joking....COUGH) ? ;)

stells2

5 Year Member
I have people i get along with on both forums...

The thing with forums is... there are going too be clashes of opinions... but you don't know the person face too face... in the real world... you have people you get along with... and people you don't... that is more real than the forums... as you don't know most people from Adam...

Angrycowgoesmoo

5 Year Member
Alexandria, VA
Well at first I didn't like you tyler :p I remember you kept advertising your website all over the forum. But I like you now :D you helped me with lots of stuff!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I openly admit, there are a couple of folks thru the years in here, which I could not get along with. As a rule they seem to run towards a "type", which irritates me at a very basic level.

On the other hand, there some I really really like and look forward to seeing in here. They are not all folks I agree with either. :p It also doesn't mean these folks are people whom I would like to spend time with in real life. There are however, several I wish lived near me, so we could really visit and laugh together. :D

As far as PMs, I just am not normally a PM type person. I say most things in public and openly let my feelings be known, rather then doing PMs. PMs to me are often used to talk about others behind their backs or (and worse in my mind) are PMs where folks talk tortoises, when it should be shared with the public and help more then just the two involved in the PM conversation. Most of my PMs are Mod related.

I do have one major exception in the PMs, in that there is a person in here I talk to all the time via PMs and have come to think of as a very valued friend and confident. Makes my whole day to see a PM from them.

Is that what you wanted to know Ty?

stells2

5 Year Member
After some of the PM's i have recieved from Tyler he may of well have put... does everyone get along with Kelly... aka... me... if you want a simple answer too that... it would be a no...

Just be open and honest Tyler... i won't take offence... no advise i give has too be taken... but its my opinion and i can express it if i please...

I can run with the big boys... can you?

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
I would say I enjoy talking to most people on this forum. There are a couple I don't think I'd get on with at all, and whose posts tend to get me a little on edge, and there are people I feel I know quite well and enjoy talking to when they're online.

I don't use the PM system much, as I try to keep all tortoise discussion on the forum where it can help others, and I haven't had many private chats with people, but I've spoken to a few people by PM and I speak to a few (you included) regularly on Facebook, and I enjoy that as well. :)

There are quite a few people abroad I'd love to meet, already. I'm just getting into the pretend chat thread a bit more, and have loved that.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
tyler0912 said:
XD i thought so..
Not sure what you mean? Ut oh!!!

What does XD mean, I don't get that either?

stells2 said:
After some of the PM's i have recieved from Tyler he may of well have put... does everyone get along with Kelly... aka... me... if you want a simple answer too that... it would be a no...

Just be open and honest Tyler... i won't take offence... no advise i give has too be taken... but its my opinion and i can express it if i please...

I knew this was going to happen, Pandora's box has officially been opened. Keep in mind peeps, Tyler is 13. Tyler I hope you are wearing your big boy boxers......

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Angrycowgoesmoo said:
Well at first I didn't like you tyler :p I remember you kept advertising your website all over the forum. But I like you now :D you helped me with lots of stuff!

bullying a 13 year old...huh?... XD

stells2 said:

did i mention you name...can you see it....kelly....stells...whatever...can you...NO
Exactly this was not meant for you and if it was im not afraid to name and shame...trust me!
I may not like you ...
But i may....
The world may not revolve around you...or shelled warriors for that matter.
im sorry you may take offence non intended...
sorry if i get banned also...but i need to speak my mind now im sick of bubbling inside...now it is out....
I may not be a big boy but i can run with them.....and hold my ground...
You aint putting me down.....honestly...UGH
I was going to delete this thread but i refuse now i want every one to see this...
I will proabably get a pm of an admin or this will get deelted but...OHWEL!
Yeh read this....And dislike me or whatever...im not going to loos sleep...
Okay bye.
Sorry guys!

tortymom dont bring that up if they have something to say i dont mind...as i will reply in all HONESTY!

Also .. 'XD'

Is a laughing face... 'X' =Eyes 'D' =Mouth = XD

stells2

5 Year Member
Kinda proved what i said then... Tyler... you have probably heard about the site i am associated with... via another UK forum... what you have too realise is... that forum was a splinter of SW... because the owners didn't agree with different opinions being heard...

All i ask... is you make your own opinion... on myself... all by yourself... not from hearsay... there is another side too the story... its not all one sided... SW has been running a number of years now... and will keep doing so... we have helped hundreds of members... it also helped me get too where i am with tortoises today... i was a beginner once... i also have been around a while... and am not going anywhere... so believe me... its better if we just be civil...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Okay this has been interesting to say the least, but let's all just take a huge step back because I don't want it to go further. Okay guys?

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Torty Mom said:
Ahhhhh get it now, sorry I'm not too hip with the typie lingo!

Sooooo anyone seen any good movies lately???

Nope you...

And i think it's better if we dont' be in contact atall....I cant be civil..... I dont like you...i dont know you face to face but thats my thoughts through the forum...

and tortymom...cheryl went and watched lionking 3d not long ago...i wanna goo! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.