Do you get along with everyone via the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki0601

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bonifay, FL
tyler0912 said:
Torty Mom said:
Ahhhhh get it now, sorry I'm not too hip with the typie lingo!

Sooooo anyone seen any good movies lately???

Nope you...

And i think it's better if we dont' be in contact atall....I cant be civil..... I dont like you...i dont know you face to face but thats my thoughts through the forum...

and tortymom...cheryl went and watched lionking 3d not long ago...i wanna goo! :p

LOTS of good movies!!! "Water for Elephants" was pretty good, the new Pirates movie was great as well as the new X-men movie, i wanna see The Zookeeper, lol.... what is this site ya'll call SW?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
nikki0601 said:
tyler0912 said:
Torty Mom said:
Ahhhhh get it now, sorry I'm not too hip with the typie lingo!

Sooooo anyone seen any good movies lately???

Nope you...

And i think it's better if we dont' be in contact atall....I cant be civil..... I dont like you...i dont know you face to face but thats my thoughts through the forum...

and tortymom...cheryl went and watched lionking 3d not long ago...i wanna goo! :p

LOTS of good movies!!! "Water for Elephants" was pretty good, the new Pirates movie was great as well as the new X-men movie, i wanna see The Zookeeper, lol.... what is this site ya'll call SW?

Shelled Warriors is the UK tortoise site. Zookeeper was sorta good.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
I just checked the SW site and found Bindweeds as edible, I've always thought they were highly toxic. Weird.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I just watched "Mar's Needs Mom's" and it was really good!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I need to see the new Pirate's movie that is finally out. Now, if Johnny Depp were to wear a man thong I would look! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
He (Johnny Depp) was so appealing in the first pirate movie. I never go to the theater, but I actually DID see that one in a theater. I was much impressed! I haven't seen the two sequels.

I almost thought I was "pretend" chatting. Did we forget the subject of this thread?

I am able to get along with everyone. If I don't like someone, I usually ignore their threads. But liking or disliking someone on the basis of what they write isn't really a good way to make a like/dislike judgement.

B

byerssusan

I wanna see the new movie with Adam Sandler.I am a Big fan here

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I <3 Everyone! :) I just don't have time to hate! Why bother??

nikki0601

5 Year Member
Bonifay, FL
Ok, first if you haven't seen all the Pirates movies, you must, just so good, and Johnny, he's luscious :).. As for the subject at hand, so far I love u all, this site is full of knowledge and wisdom, since the moment I stumbled upon it not a day has went by that I do not visit, I love it!! And I truly believe my Sully's health is because of this site, I was expecting a baby much older than Sully, I panicked when I recieved him, lol, he is just we,eks old but thanks to all the great info I have been able to provide for him excellent care and he is doing great :), I'll always love it here!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
fbsmith3 said:
I just checked the SW site and found Bindweeds as edible, I've always thought they were highly toxic. Weird.

I have years fed them to my tortoises. When I had the Desert tortoise, he would find those weeds like he had radar. The Russians also ate them before anything else, when put into an enclosure that had them. So here atleast, my experience has been they are fine. The never as a rule last longer then one day in their enclosures, so I have no idea on long term issues if feed a lot for a long time. Interesting side note, my box turtles do not touch them at all.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Kind of an amazing thread, having just read it.
I have learned so much on this forum. I always try to remember that it can be very difficult to 'talk' via the computer and email/threads, because there is a delay that does not exist in face to face conversation.
So if a response seems a bit weird to me, I just let it go...
However, that does not happen very much, most of the time I am either learning something, or VERY amused.
(I'm thinking a few of you could do some nifty stand up comedy, at least for tort owners) :rolleyes:

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Jacqui said:
Interesting side note, my box turtles do not touch them at all.

My Cleo does not eat any plant matter unless it's in her food dish. He enclosures are heavily planted with "safe" edible plants but she wants out to eat the tomatoes in the garden, wich is the only thing she will eat not in her dish.

stells2

5 Year Member
Bindweed is fine too feed... but only should be fed in moderation... as if fed regularly your tortoises might start tripping... it has hallucinogenic properties...

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
So AnthonyC gets a mention but not me?
I am deeply offended and no longer see any of you as friend!! :p

On a serious note I've had a few.. Erm... Run ins? With a couple of people. There's a couple of people I try to steer clear of and be civil too but overall I get on with everyone and I will always be the first to apologise and move on and still like the person. People will always clash.
I have a few people I will always pm questions or ask for help from as I do regard there help and opinions quite highly. I also have a few people on here I would class as friend and pm them and Facebook them, not all the time but whenever we want to talk and it does cheer me up to know I have people I can talk to and go to without worrying what they think of me.

Oh but there is one person I really dislike. That AnthonyC! He is the most annoying person on this forum! I mean seriously how has he not been banned yet? :p

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
"So AnthonyC gets a mention but not me?"--Where exactly did I get a mention? I honestly can't find it.

stephiiberrybean said:
So AnthonyC gets a mention but not me?
I am deeply offended and no longer see any of you as friend!! :p

On a serious note I've had a few.. Erm... Run ins? With a couple of people. There's a couple of people I try to steer clear of and be civil too but overall I get on with everyone and I will always be the first to apologise and move on and still like the person. People will always clash.
I have a few people I will always pm questions or ask for help from as I do regard there help and opinions quite highly. I also have a few people on here I would class as friend and pm them and Facebook them, not all the time but whenever we want to talk and it does cheer me up to know I have people I can talk to and go to without worrying what they think of me.

Oh but there is one person I really dislike. That AnthonyC! He is the most annoying person on this forum! I mean seriously how has he not been banned yet? :p

I'm not sure if I ever even mentioned this on here, but I was a mailman for a little bit. It was my 1st job right out of high school. I assure you "man thong" was NOT part of the mandated uniform... I made that decision on my own! HAHAHA! :D:D:D

ascott said:
Mary Anne....didnt you say that Anthony wears a man thong???? mailman, hum, thought he posed as a teacher....this is getting good for sure....LOLOLOLOLOL :p:p:p

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
I like all your oppinions,
Except anthony wearing a man thong!
Why does it always pop up on my threads? XD

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Tyler, that is b/c there are a bunch of dirty-old-ladies (aka cougars!) on this forum! :p;):D

tyler0912 said:
I like all your oppinions,
Except anthony wearing a man thong!
Why does it always pop up on my threads? XD

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Ya know, Ty. I would like to recant my opinion and say that there is one particular person I don't much care for on this forum... That person would be one Miss Berry Bean! She comes on here all... "Oh, look at me! I have a bloody secret!" Now if she decides to share that secret with all of us then I'll humbly withdraw my statement! Thank you! :D:D:p:p;);)

tyler0912 said:
XD i dont think this is the place for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.