1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Do you own a gun?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Debates' started by StudentoftheReptile, Jul 25, 2012.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

?

Which applies most to you?

1. I own one or more firearms. I practice using them regularly.

26 vote(s)
    45.6%
  2. I own one or more firearms, but do not practice using them regularly.

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  3. I do NOT own any firearms, but am experienced in using them. I plan to acquire my own firearm soon.

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. I do NOT own any firearms, but am experienced in using them. I do NOT plan on acquiring my own gun a

2 vote(s)
    3.5%
  5. I do NOT own any firearms, and have very little experience using them. I would like to get more expe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I do NOT own any firearms, and have very little experience using them. I have no interest in increas

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. I have zero experience handling or using any type of firearm, but would like to get more experience

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I have zero experience handling or using any type of firearm, and have very little experience using

12 vote(s)
    21.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanieltheAnvil

DanieltheAnvil New Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Bradenton, Florida
    They make really cool magnets that you can attach high up on the wall in a closet or somewhere thats convenient. you can touch your gun against the magnet and it holds it in place out of reach. You just need to reach up a grab it while its still out of the way of everyone else. Grab it when you need it, otherwise if just hangs on the wall.
  2. Kerryann

Kerryann Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    West Bloomfield MI
    We don't have kids so he can just leave the key where i can find it easily.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.