Does anyone have this ebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malonemadness

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I purchased the e-book. It is very basic and did not provide me with any new information. I had done some research on-line and saw some of the info contained in the e-book posted on-line for free. I would spend my money on buying some good food for the Russians instead. Just my opinion!!!!

T-P

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Coventry, England
Ive read the the E-book is so basic, that its not a very good thing to purchase.

Like Malonemadness said, its been posted online for free.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I pretty much go along with what the others have said. Plus personally I like books as books...with covers and written on paper...lol. I like the ease of looking things up or taking it anywhere with me. Just old fashioned I guess.

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
Well.... I guess I figured it would have more info on the breeding aspect of the Russians as Ive heard they are tought o breed...
Anyone know a good refrence then to get for the breeding part?
Thanks

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Have you tried the site of: russiantortoise.org?

Also am PMing you the addy of Shelly who breeds them. Am sure she can answer any questions you have.

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
The owner or the russiantortoise.org is the author of the ebook...I think..His name is Dr. Joe H.... something.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Heinen. Yes he is. That's why a lot of the same information is in there. He is also one of the ones with the Russian yahoo group, which is very active and usually really nice and helpful.

Joe gets some great shots like the one of a box turtle hatchling with a hole in it's plastron. It was premature as I recall. You could actualy watch his heart beating. With time the shell did grow to cover it and last I knew it was active and normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.