Does anyone know if my tortoises are boys or girls

Crush da Baum

Location (City and/or State)
Brooksville
I used the flash on my phone. That is why it looks weird. They are both 4 inch Russians.B9F483B3-355C-4E8B-9E5E-EEDF209BA266.jpeg

Attachments

• BDB025FF-58CA-40B9-946C-492D13B95658.jpeg
    BDB025FF-58CA-40B9-946C-492D13B95658.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
Tom was making a joke haha. But this is a tough one, I'm leaning towards both as girls, the second one could be either and both could just be young males too. I'm really not sure. @Yvonne G @RosemaryDW @ZEROPILOT @Markw84 some people who porbably could tell you for sure
Oh my bad. LOL I was trying to upload the pictures but I just moved to a new house on property in the middle of country so we still do not have Wi-Fi. Internet is terrible!

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
Oh my bad. LOL I was trying to upload the pictures but I just moved to a new house on property in the middle of country so we still do not have Wi-Fi. Internet is terrible!
The good thing though is we have a lot of land and plenty of places to find weeds!

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
If it helps in the second picture, that tortoise is a little bigger. Only maybe a quarter of a inch or less.

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
Yeah he or she usually holds it to the side. Whenever he is relaxed and sunbathing he or she usually has it down though. Sometimes he or she does this weird thing where his or her tail move side to side.