Does anyone listen to books on audio CDs?

Nguyen57

Location (City and/or State)
juneau
I've purchased several on eBay where I can buy them, mostly used, quite reasonably. I'd like to get "In The Heart of Sea" but it's a little pricey right now.

Danimal

5 Year Member
MS
I listen to quite a few per year, I've been an audible member since 2012. You could probably do the free trial on audible, I think you can listen to 1 book and they have" In the heart of the sea". just sayin, worth a look.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I've purchased several on eBay where I can buy them, mostly used, quite reasonably. I'd like to get "In The Heart of Sea" but it's a little pricey right now.

Depending on how big your local library is, they might have a decent selection. Theres also an app "Libby" that lets you check out audio books from your library.

I listen to quite a few per year, I've been an audible member since 2012. You could probably do the free trial on audible, I think you can listen to 1 book and they have" In the heart of the sea". just sayin, worth a look.

Yes, Audible is great. Theres also a decent amount of "free" content included with the subscription.

NightOwl

Tennessee
Yes!!! I use Libby all the time! I probably spend way too much time listening to audiobooks haha