does anyone Uber?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
so yeah does anyone do it? Either use the service or drive? I was thinking of doing it when I got my eyesight fix things interesting if you drive and you don't mind me asking how much do you make driving ?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Apparently not. I asked about it a few weeks ago. I was curious about the "serious and life-changing money" the radio commercial touts and whether anyone had been successful at it.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I hear five thousand a month I just wanted to know if anybody got any where close to that. the company's valued @ 60 billion dollars I believe

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I haven't seen anything about it here locally. Don't even know if we provide that service in my area.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
My son has used it, but I don't know anything about the money driving for them, but my son did find out that they only except up to a certain age car. No cash is excepted, you pay your own gas and you can find more info on uberdrive.com

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I don't doubt that there's people who gross more than 5k per month. From what I heard, after ubers cut, taxes, and expenses it's better than a mcjob but not as much as they make it out to be.