Does Mazuri cause faster growth?

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ocala, Fl
I believe the fellow who asked the question has only a single Russian Tortoise and wanted to buy a small amount, hence my response. Even 25 lbs would probably last him well over a year.
Yeah haha, I have three, that amount would be way too much. I'm actually going to get a couple pounds from Toddrickfl ?

zovick

10 Year Member!
Yeah haha, I have three, that amount would be way too much. I'm actually going to get a couple pounds from Toddrickfl ?
Good plan. Try a small amount first, then buy more if/when you decide it is a good thing.

William Lee Kohler

5 Year Member
Eugene, OR
I believe the fellow who asked the question has only a single Russian Tortoise and wanted to buy a small amount, hence my response regarding the small bags. Tom had just recommended that he feed it 1 pellet daily in case you missed that. Even the 25 lb. bag would probably last him well over a year (and be well beyond the "sell by" date by the time he ran out of it).

DUH! Read it and forgot. The miser in me won out.

solidsounds17

Inglewood, Ca
Mazuri can make them grow faster, but that is not why yours is growing slowly. You can grow them just fine and at a normal rate with no Mazuri ever.
I’ll probably stick mazuri once a week. My tort doesn’t seem to appealed towards it anyway.