Does my sulcata tortoise have pyramiding? He's about 7 months old. What should I do if this is pyramiding?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Yes. Yes it does. Your baby is being kept too dry. Most of the care advice given for this species is all wrong. Here is the correct care info. This will tell you how to stop the pyramiding:

frankie_is_the_best

Location (City and/or State)
Plainfield, Illinois
Yes. Yes it does. Your baby is being kept too dry. Most of the care advice given for this species is all wrong. Here is the correct care info. This will tell you how to stop the pyramiding:
Thank you, I’m working on adding hum
Thank you, I’m working on adding humidit and moisture to his enclosure. You’re a life saver.