Dog!!! (Seven)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Super cool thread. Thanks for sharing all this.

What do for shows that use cats? Are cats trainable to some extent, or is it just a lot of waiting around until they do what you want?
Tom's animal business includes several cats.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Tom's animal business includes several cats.
Boy, I could sure use some help getting Buster trained not to try to pounce my 4.5 lb. cat. Buster's about 25 lbs. & has that "sulcata attitude" of i'll bulldoze anything in my way when I want.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Apparently the new White House dogs need more than Tom! News says one laying biscuits inside! OMG he needs a pet rock!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Super cool thread. Thanks for sharing all this.

What do for shows that use cats? Are cats trainable to some extent, or is it just a lot of waiting around until they do what you want?
We train, or handle, all animals. Bugs, snakes, rats, cats, birds, elephants, monkeys, etc...

Cats are easy to train. They are both food and socially motivated.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Darn. I thought the way seven reacted he had been around him before. Now I see how good you are at training!
Seven and that rat were never anywhere near each other. The rat did its thing and then they put it away, and then Seven did his thing. If I recall, they didn't even work on the same day. Notice that you never see them together in the same frame. You only see Seven's POV of the rat, or the rats POV of Seven.

I haven't seen the episode, so I'm just guessing at what the rat did based on the script and what we did. I never even saw the rat.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Seven and that rat were never anywhere near each other. The rat did its thing and then they put it away, and then Seven did his thing. If I recall, they didn't even work on the same day. Notice that you never see them together in the same frame. You only see Seven's POV of the rat, or the rats POV of Seven.

I haven't seen the episode, so I'm just guessing at what the rat did based on the script and what we did. I never even saw the rat.
Magic of Hollywood!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
So, Tom: What happens with Rick and Morty when you're out of town so long on a shoot?