Don't miss out! Order your 2015 Forum calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertchrisroph

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ukiah Ca.
Hello and great day to all. Well I think I ordered a calendar and never received. ( now I think ). I buy so much crap lol would the payment have been to exotic pet network? 20.99 I am not sure at all I meant to. Thank you

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
I wish I could order one and I live in nebraska ....oh wait I DID! Just never got it :mad:

Even offered to buy another one, paying twice the price for one and then not even getting a full year out of it cause its now almost march

I've tried being nice and emailing josh but no dice now I'm pissed and will just be annoying till this gets adressed

Robertchrisroph

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Ukiah Ca.
Um yea I think @Josh has been very busy or very I'll. Hope the first. @Yvonne G I hate to ask again. Can someone call Josh if possible. Paid in Dec. No calender. Lol. I'm okay till until next year, I'm in no hurry

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've sent him another private conversation. I'm as much in the dark as all of you are. All we can do is hope he responds.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Please be patient! I just heard from Josh, and he's very apologetic. He's had some bad luck (?) in his life and is just now starting to get back on track. He told me this a.m. that the remaining purchased calendars will be sent out today.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Really sorry I missed out on this. Will definitely buy one next year if you deliver to Morocco. Our postal service is pretty good and Tidgy checks the post box every day. Do you deliver to Morocco and do we know yet if there'll be a calendar for 2016? I don't mind paying shed loads of postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.