Don't trade with Mr. McGee in MS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
You must contact the sheriffs department my dad is a Police and I'm sure they would do something. What state/country was the guy you "traded" with from? Maybe I can get a number for you.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Why would somebody do somthing so mean? I checked out his account. I am so sorry for all those people who get scammed like this.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
That's ashame. Send a skunk to the same address, label it tortoise. Teach him a lesson...people like that ruin the fun of getting new species of tortoise/turtles. Sorry that happened to you.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
mattgrizzlybear said:
Why would somebody do somthing so mean?:tort: I checked out his account. I am so sorry for all those people who get scammed like this.
you said "I checked out his account"! he has an account on here? where is this account located? :tort:

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Missouri
just saw this post for the first time. what i don't quite understand is why this guy is still on this forum? i looked him up and he was just on here again yesterday. just a heads up.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
First time I'm seeing this too...Did you ever contact the local authorities in the scammers area??

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
This is absolutely horrible.. why couldn't we give him a taste of his own medicine.. and try to get those boxies back?

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
mainey34 said:
This is absolutely horrible.. why couldn't we give him a taste of his own medicine.. and try to get those boxies back?

yes! so sorry for all the tortoises that got stolen:(

mercurysmom

5 Year Member
This is so sad. My heart hurts reading it. Who could be so disgusting! :( the scary thing is that he could come back, posing as someone else at anytime. Such a scum bag.

I just don't understand how someone could be so cruel, and so heartless. Stealing money is bad; you hear about scams that steal money all the time... but he came into this community and stole living things. That's just beyond scum, the lowest you can get. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I truly hope that something can be done about this.

TortoiseChick24

5 Year Member
wow this must suck...

I hope they catch that guy.

But as another commentor said, you should report it to the police in his area and try to do whatever you can. Sorry for your loss, hope the turtles are in good shape tho.

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
Pokeymeg said:
First time I'm seeing this too...Did you ever contact the local authorities in the scammers area??

I'm wondering this too.
We are talking about living beings, who knows what he had planned for them. I would have done as suggested on page one and called the cops and sent them to his house to retrieve them. You NEED to be aggressive with these sickos, that's the only way for them to be stopped.

Also in court he would have to pay for EVERYTHING. I've had to take someone to court before similar situation but not over animals or anything living. They had to pay ALL expenses.

kytuan

5 Year Member
with me , i will be require for some of current tortoise picture with their owner , then i will be need home phone # , their address, everything ok i will require shipping label ,tracking number , after check it i will ship the same day then if you dont have the tortoise at tomorrow , try to contact him but he disappears, i will look on his address then come to his house hit on his face @@

AcidElvis

5 Year Member
Maybe in cases like this it's best to have a third person involved. Everything is shipped to him then and ships them out to the correct person.

Eddie

bobbymoore

5 Year Member
Stoney creek ontario
I just make a new email and say hey I herd you had some box turtles can I buy one then nail him to the wall :) sorry I have a evil side too

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
bobbymoore said:
I just make a new email and say hey I herd you had some box turtles can I buy one then nail him to the wall :) sorry I have a evil side too

Haha! Good idea! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.