"draw something"

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
I'm a little like Yvonne. I do not watch TV, or get the newspaper. I have yet to own an iPhone or any similar "cool" or "smart" phone all the hip young kids are using these days. I only own a Blackberry because it was a free upgrade on my cell plan. It's the one model that doesn't even have a camera on it.

And I'm only 30 yrs old...figure that!

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
your in the same boat as me StudentoftheREptile hahahahahhaha...going to be 29 and I don't have nothing but a house phone, cable, internet, mykid, and all my animals hahaha I LOVE IT! i did have a smart phone but I was texting like crazy and on it constantly and always thought I'd be lost without my phone but turns out I'm much happier without it and more intune with the world besides the internet now lol The only downfall is that when we are out and about and not having a phone on hand just in case something happens or we break down so now looking into a pay as you go phone. I miss the brick game on the BB and I miss certain apps on the smart phone like words with friends but other than that I don't really miss it =P

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
MORTYtheTORTY said:
your in the same boat as me StudentoftheREptile hahahahahhaha...going to be 29 and I don't have nothing but a house phone, cable, internet, mykid, and all my animals hahaha I LOVE IT! i did have a smart pho...

You have a house phone and cable? LOL..the wife and I each have a cell, we have internet, and just a collection of DVDs.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
well comcast does a deal in CA with internet, cable, and phone all in one bundle for $99 so we do that LOL I have a whole collection of DVDs as well while we were living in VA with just a cell and internet as you stated above hahaha we live in a somewhat cheap city so we can afford alot more but the cell was ridiculous and the bill was crazy and nonsense to me so we got rid of them for now. When we first started out in VA, we kind of struggled with $$ but we are doing great over here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.