Dried Mulberry leaf, USDA certified organic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I now have mulberry leaf. Until the end of May (paid orders) I will include 2 ounces of Mulberry leaf in the variety pack as it is currently priced, so six different things for the price of five - shipped. For everyone who bought the variety pack since the first of 2018, I'll send two ounces of the mulberry leaf to you by responding to this post - for free, no additional charge. After the end of May I will adjust the price accordingly.

All items are fresh dried with easy use suggestions on each package.

USDA Certified Organic

Morus alba (Mulberry loose leaf) $12.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus loose flowers) $12.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Plantago major (Plantain loose leaf) $14.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Moringa oleifera (Moringa loose leaf) $19.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Medicago sativa (Alfalfa - shredded & dried as pellets) $7.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Conforming to organic standards

Opuntia ficus-indica (Cactus) $24.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA. This is the Kapidolo Farms original “Cactus Chips” where this half pound is equivalent to about five pounds fresh, but more convenient with a one year shelf life.

Variety Pack offer. Get a 2 once amount of all five items (six until the end of May 2018) delivered for $29.95

All of these items are tasty nutritious treats to compliment a wholesome diet of grocery and backyard greens. Use them randomly on different days of the week to keep food variety at a maximum.

Combine any two for $5.00 less on total cost. This includes 4 ounces of each item of the Variety Pack for $55.95. Any food item purchase can have a small sample of another item included for free, upon request

All tortoises purchases include a sample of any one of these food items of your choice.

E-mail William.espenshadeiii @ gmail.com or visit https://www.facebook.com/KapidoloFarms/

Status
Not open for further replies.