Earl the one eyed baby tortoise.

John Franzwa

This will be a thread that I will update every so often with info about me baby red footed tortoise.
I will now give you some back round on him. He has one eye and is a 3 or 4 week old little guy who I didn't realize only had one eye until I was home from the expo, when I got him he was about 3 days old and still had his little tooth thing for cutting out of his egg! It was very hard for him to eat but I am slowly working with him so he eats better!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1465564768.420280.jpg
^ this one is of us on the way home

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Thanks, I'm gonna take care of him as best I can, I spend awhile every day getting him to actually eat because he misses a lot but I think someday he will be just fine and like any other tort!
Let's hope for the best ad good luck!

John Franzwa

Great news everyone he ate at least one leaf of lettuce that's good and he's still eating more than he ever has and aiming with getting the food is much better he barely needs assistance anymore at all it's amazing!ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1465573746.684391.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1465573766.365022.jpg
^i noticed his water was empty so I filed it right away!

Rue

Canada
Cute, looks almost identical to a picture I posted of my Hermann's eating yesterday! :)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thanks, I'm gonna take care of him as best I can, I spend awhile every day getting him to actually eat because he misses a lot but I think someday he will be just fine and like any other tort!
Good luck!