Eastern box turtle up for adoption in south Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Texas
I live in Houston, and I would love to find someone who can really take care of a poor box turtle I've acquired that is about 13 years old (give or take) and has never been given the proper care it needs (foods, lights, etc..) I'm willing to drive her out wherever you are, I just want her to finally have a good home. She is very active and bright orange, but her shell (I think) is a bit small for how big her body is :( I hope someone can help.

028-1.png

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
yagyujubei said:
I think it's a three toed, and a beauty.

Thank you :) I didnt know much about her, the person I got it from told me eastern for some reason. :p if only I could change the title

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
I will drive out to anyone within a reasonable distance if houston, this poor girl needs a home soon.. :(

RuthieHurry

5 Year Member
Houston Area, Texas
He's not wild caught?

The reason I'm asking is my daughter just found one, and is a bit heartbroken about the email I sent to the rescue society. One that was already a pet would be good for her.

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Nope, not wild caught, she has been my pet for 13 years, but she deserves a much better home than what my parents have given her..

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
**I'm sorry folks, but this box turtle has been sent to a wonderful loving home! :)

(**see above post ;) lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.