amberlypage

Location (City and/or State)
Baltimore
Hi everyone! I just adopted my first eastern box, and I want to build him a larger indoor enclosure. I was thinking of connecting two 36" long x 17" wide x 14" deep plastic containers longways (so it would be about 70" long total). I have been people connect them with a tunnel or by cutting/gluing them together. Does anyone have any recommendations of silicon or caulking to use to connect the containers that is waterproof/safe to use. Any pictures would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati, OH
Hi everyone! I just adopted my first eastern box, and I want to build him a larger indoor enclosure. I was thinking of connecting two 36" long x 17" wide x 14" deep plastic containers longways (so it would be about 70" long total). I have been people connect them with a tunnel or by cutting/gluing them together. Does anyone have any recommendations of silicon or caulking to use to connect the containers that is waterproof/safe to use. Any pictures would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!
Any of the FlexSeal products would work well. I've never had a problem with any of their products.