EGG MADNESS? Red Eared Slider eggs for free? No way? Way:)

the Turtle Shepherd

Location (City and/or State)
nowhere
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY IN VAN NUYS CALIFORNIA

yes, you read this right, i have i think at least three eggs of red eared sliders, laid i think sometimes in June? blah, memory:) anyway, i peeked on them, the top one was crazy heavy, so they are fertile, at least some, anyhow, I will not ship because it is too much trouble but if you are egg crazy and hatching one was what you always wanted - I will gladly give this opportunity to you. they are free, but here is a catch: YOU MUST SWEAR WITH YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEART that you will tend to the little thing and take care of him/her after it is arrived. red eared sliders are cheap, they die by a hundred in kid's stinky water bowls everyday, especially the babies! so, i will be the sort of person who will text your butt and ask for progress and proof that you are taking a great care of it, and if you are not I will shame your aaasss forever! no, i will not, i am just kidding but it will go on your conscience, and the limp little dead limbs will haunt you forever.... and ever and ever... and ever... having said that, is there any interest?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I suggest seeing as they are the very invasive, nasty red eared slider eggs they be left out for the raccoons to snack on.