Egg tooth still after 6 months?

harrythetortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Hey guys, its been a couple days, hes eating more, and he finally pooped in his bath, and hes a bit more active, I hope this is a good sign. We have started to bath him everyday and the humidity is consistently above 90% in his enclosure. Does he look any better? I don't know, maybe its too early on to be looking better. And if he makes it, will the roughness of the shell ever go away?
Eating well is a good sign. With the correct humidity he has a good chance of having smoother shell as he grows :)

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome - are you in Paignton in Devon UK - if so, I live in Devon too, and we come to Torquay sometimes, as it is my favourite place since I was a kid.Your little Blastoise looks really cute, and it sounds like he is going to get good care from you. I don't know much about leopards, and our tortoise is a Hermanns, now nearly 21 years old - we have had him since he was a baby. He is a lot of fun, and always wants to be with us.
Best wishes from Angie

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Hello and welcome - are you in Paignton in Devon UK - if so, I live in Devon too, and we come to Torquay sometimes, as it is my favourite place since I was a kid.Your little Blastoise looks really cute, and it sounds like he is going to get good care from you. I don't know much about leopards, and our tortoise is a Hermanns, now nearly 21 years old - we have had him since he was a baby. He is a lot of fun, and always wants to be with us.
Best wishes from Angie
It's ALWAYS nice, "connecting" with someone local, who shares a passion.

Etherealheart

Paignton
Best wishes from Angie
Thank you, and yes I am from that area ^-^ Woah he's a big boi then! You must've done such a good job raising him! It'd be cool to get to know you and see your baby!