EGGS AND MORE EGGS

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alta Loma, CA
This seems to be the Spring for eggs. My 5 female Russian tortoises have laid a total of 21 eggs which are in the incubator. I do not know if the mild Winter and the early warm weather has anything to do with it.

KatieandKyle

5 Year Member
How exciting!! Post pics when you can! We are proud new parents of a couple Russian torts!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Mild winter and early warm weather? Where are you located? I am in Texas and we actually had a frost warning monday night! I wish I was somewhere that had a mild winter and early warmth? My poor Russians can hardly stay above ground yet.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Stephen, We here in Southern CA had about 10 days of "winter" in Novemeber, and that was about it. Its been 70s and 80s ever since out here. We had 90 degree days in January. It was as freakishly warm here as it was cold and stormy everywhere else.

Carol, You rock! Its all that good food and big enclosures with well built shelters. You set a fine example of how tortoise keeping should be done. And the baby russians you produce are top notch! The only complaint I have is WHERE are the pics???

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Congratulations. You got to show us some pictures.