Egyptian or indian star

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylorcd23

5 Year Member
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and am looking for an Egyptian tortoise or a Indian star tortoise. I live in Ontario Canada and can not find Egyptian tortoises anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find one that would be awesome!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi taylorcd23:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

Just in case you don't know, Canada doesn't allow importation of turtles and tortoises, so you'll have to find a breeder/seller in Canada.

taylorcd23

5 Year Member
You can call me Taylor. I heard that :( so far it has been impossible to find any. I'm thinking of going to a reptile expo in Toronto as I hear they are a good place to find tortoises

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:) Hi and welcome! Sorry I don't have any ideas for finding the tortoises you seek, but did want to welcome you. Good luck in your search.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Welcome! The Indian Stars are really beautiful. But, I have to say that those Egyptians look really cool! Maybe less shy than the Stars.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Egyptians and Indian stars are pretty rare.. I can imagine how hard it is to find one in Canada.

taylorcd23

5 Year Member
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am going to attend a reptile expo in Toronto on may 27 weekend and I will let everyone know how I make out! Apparently in Canada it's the best way to find tortoises and prices are better there. Wish me luck :)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Welcome to the forum! I know how you feel. I really want an Egyptian myself, but just don't have the room now. Some day I might have to downsize....very hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.