Egyptian Tortoise Breeders

NJTortoiseFan

Location (City and/or State)
Philly
Hi all,
if anyone knows an Egyptian tortoise breeder in The U.S. whose contact info they could share with me I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you!!

zovick

10 Year Member!
Hi all,
if anyone knows an Egyptian tortoise breeder in The U.S. whose contact info they could share with me I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you!!
Check your personal messages. I sent you one with the contact info for two very good breeders.

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
Is that…. A star and a red foot mixed in your profile pic?

A few years ago one of my male stars found his way into the red foots pens and this was the outcome. That was a joke, not sure if they can even breed together. Never going to try it out either. No, he’s actually just one extremely marbled cherryhead male. I hope it’s passed down to his offspring as well, only time will tell.

NJTortoiseFan

Philly
Just wanted to re-up this to see if anyone else knows any other breeders (or anyone else who is selling Egyptians). Thx

jbueladvm

Florida
I know I'm late but also looking for an egyptian tortoise. I would appreciate if there's anyone who can direct me to the right direction. Thanks!

dd33

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Florida
The Egyptian tortoise is now on the endangered species list. The ruling was announced on March 30th and goes into effect on May 1st, 2023. If you can't find a breeder in your home state it will be illegal to purchase one across state lines.

mtrejo

Albuquerque
The Egyptian tortoise is now on the endangered species list. The ruling was announced on March 30th and goes into effect on May 1st, 2023. If you can't find a breeder in your home state it will be illegal to purchase one across state lines.
Yeah I know. That’s why I’m looking now. May just need to wait a while.