Egyptian tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

teq1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hey guys,

Well, I am very very sad about what I'm going to do. But I have to. Here is my reason for doing so. I have been working really hard to get into a school program of my choice and, I was able to apply this year, and, I got in. And, I am very happy and excited that I have. The only problem is that financial aid isn't coming through like I thought :(. I find myself selling any personal belongings that I can just to cover whatever I can to pay for books, and set up a payment plan for my classes.

I really hate to have to do this, but I have to sell my 2 egyptian tortoises :(. They are both about 1 year old or so and between 1.5 to 2 inches in length. They are healthy and eating well. One of the tortoises I got from Danny. And the other I got from a guy named Bill from the Dallas/Fort Worth area. They each have their own personality. Eugene is the loner of the two haha. He just does his own thing. He naps until he feels like it, and goes to eat after everyone else eats. He's just a loner and does what he wants, never really messing with my other torts. Timmy is the more outgoing one. He eats with my other egyptians and roams till he gets tired. And he just LOVES to bask. Their favorite foods for some reason are escarole and watercress. They are not too fond of a beautiful hibiscus flower which I don't get.

So...yeah. I hate to do this but, I have to. I am asking $500 each plus shipping. If I really didn't need the money, I would definitely go lower on price. But given my circumstances, this is what I need :(. Message me if interested and I will respond promptly. I know fed ex and ups don't ship on weekends so I would ship as soon as I can next week. The only thing I would ask of the buyer, is that, if it is possible for you to give me an update every once in a while, just so I know how my babies are doing :)

They were still asleep when I took the pictures. But I can take some more if you would like.

IMAG1370.jpg

IMAG1369.jpg

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Timmy (the one on the right) is gone.

Eugene (on the left) is still looking for a new owner :)

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Eugene still awaits a new owner! :D

IMAG1428.jpg

IMAG1427.jpg

IMAG1424.jpg

[/u]

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Ill take $500 which includes shipping via fed ex :)

Tuition due date is getting closer :(

teq1

5 Year Member
Texas
Eugene has a new home. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.