1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Enclosure for juvenile leopards

Discussion in 'Leopard tortoises' started by OMary, Nov 10, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. OMary

OMary Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Moscow, ID
    I need to upgrade my tortoise enclosure. I have 2 leopards just over a couple years. They are roughly 2.75 and 3 lbs. When can I stop using a closed system? I also need ideas on building materials that they won't destroy as they get older. Is there a nice care sheet for leopards, other than the fabulous one for hatchlings? I am in a northern climate and house inside for winter. Thanks! @Jodie do you have any pics or links to your setup/room?
  2. Jodie

Jodie Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Spokane Valley WA
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    I have a bunch of different enclosure pics on my FB page, SpokaneValleyTortoises. I keep them in a closed system until they stop growing fast. Usually 8-12 inches.