Enjoying his food and the sun

AliG

Location (City and/or State)
Uk
I work full time and I never seem to see 'Randy' Andy out of his house or eat at all without pulling him out of his bed before I go to work...... so on Sunday on a rare day of not running around like a mad woman, I spent some time in the garden and thought I would wait and see :). To entice my little shelled warrior out voluntary, I have been foraging during my dog walks and to my delight he comes out and eats some breakfast and sunbathes. I am quite content now to just let him sort himself out in his own good time :)

I have added some photos of a very contented tort and some temperature photos from various areas in the garden, slate definitely helps to raise temperature spots in a UK garden

Attachments

• Randy 1.jpg
    Randy 1.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
  • Randy 2.jpg
    Randy 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • Randy 3.jpg
    Randy 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • Temperature 1.jpg
    Temperature 1.jpg
    858.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Temperature 2.jpg
    Temperature 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • temperature 3.jpg
    temperature 3.jpg
    745.7 KB · Views: 23

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
If you get a cam you can watch him on your phone. Then you might not get any work done :).
It gives me peace of mind to have a cam.

AliG

Uk
If you get a cam you can watch him on your phone. Then you might not get any work done :).
It gives me peace of mind to have a cam.
I have thought about this lol but I would be definitely be watching all the time .... i think I am a bit of a tortoise addict as it is :0)