EVEN MORE THEN BEFORE N2TORTS NEEDS US

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good news. Steps in the right direction - long may they continue.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
I was literally just wondering why I hadn't heard from him or seen him post and I saw this

Wishing them the best and speedy recovery

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
I heard from Cindy. Jeff had a little ruff patch with a couple meds, but it got straightened out and he is doing a lot better. Still has a long road ahead, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.
Cindy didn't say much about herself, except she's enjoying feeding/caring for the torts. Sounds like she has a workable routine. I'm sure the quiet slowness of the torts is a relaxing time for her.
Let's all hope Jeff keeps improving with no more set backs and Cindy too is on her way to a healthy life.
I pray they keep the momentum going and thank you so much for keeping the forum updated

Last edited:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Not a lot to update on, except Jeff has improved a little more. As long as he keeps moving in the right direction, that's great!
Cindy is getting a little worn down. She does have her plate full. Hopefully she will take it slow and easy and take care of herself.

a5fung

5 Year Member
Just saw this, I hope he's doing better now. I got my first tort from him, great guy, wish him and his wife said speedy recovery!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just saw this, I hope he's doing better now. I got my first tort from him, great guy, wish him and his wife said speedy recovery!
Thank you. I haven't heard anything since my last post above. I will update this thread though when ever I hear anything.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Update. Very happy to say Jeff is still advancing in the right direction. He is doing advanced stages of therapy, which is really good. Will still be awhile but, hopefully he will get back on here sooner then later.
Cindy, his wife, is doing okay. Fighting daily migraines though. Got a confirmed CT scan and will be going on a liver transplant list. The size hasn't changed, so a little good news there.
These two have really had a ruff 8 months. They have an unknown amount of hard days ahead before they are 100%.
Let's keep those happy, healing, caring thoughts and wishes flowing their way.
Thank you

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Update. Very happy to say Jeff is still advancing in the right direction. He is doing advanced stages of therapy, which is really good. Will still be awhile but, hopefully he will get back on here sooner then later.
Cindy, his wife, is doing okay. Fighting daily migraines though. Got a confirmed CT scan and will be going on a liver transplant list. The size hasn't changed, so a little good news there.
These two have really had a ruff 8 months. They have an unknown amount of hard days ahead before they are 100%.
Let's keep those happy, healing, caring thoughts and wishes flowing their way.
Thank you
Thank you for the update. Continue to remember them in my thoughts and prayers.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Things continue to improve for Jeff. Therapy going very well but slow. New therapist has improved things a little faster. Cindy, his wife is fighting with her own health issues that has given her a few new things to deal with. She has a very full plate.
Still need all your good thoughts and prayers, please.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Things continue to improve for Jeff. Therapy going very well but slow. New therapist has improved things a little faster. Cindy, his wife is fighting with her own health issues that has given her a few new things to deal with. She has a very full plate.
Still need all your good thoughts and prayers, please.
Thanks for the update. I hope they are both home and able to enjoy the life at The Cove and care for their tortoises with just outpatient therapy. I miss seeing his posts from their Tortoise Cove:(...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Thanks for the update. I hope they are both home and able to enjoy the life at The Cove and care for their tortoises with just outpatient therapy. I miss seeing his posts from their Tortoise Cove:(...
Yes, they are at home. I'm not sure how much Jeff can do, but Cindy along with I'm sure some help from Jeff, they are getting by.
I miss them too. Always loved seeing his beautiful pics and talking to him.
Fingers crossed we will see some more sooner then later.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Small update on Jeff. He continues to improve. It's been a year this month since he's been gone.
Also, with help from another member, there are finally some of Jeff's tortoises being able to be sold. If you know anyone looking for a "N2TORT- THE COVE" baby, please have them contact Jeremy at [email protected]
Thank you.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Small update on Jeff. He continues to improve. It's been a year this month since he's been gone.
Also, with help from another member, there are finally some of Jeff's tortoises being able to be sold. If you know anyone looking for a "N2TORT- THE COVE" baby, please have them contact Jeremy at [email protected]
Thank you.

Thank you so much for JD’s update Barb!
I think about him and his family all the time.