EVEN MORE THEN BEFORE N2TORTS NEEDS US

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
Small update on Jeff. He continues to improve. It's been a year this month since he's been gone.
Also, with help from another member, there are finally some of Jeff's tortoises being able to be sold. If you know anyone looking for a "N2TORT- THE COVE" baby, please have them contact Jeremy at [email protected]
Thank you.

Thank you for sharing this information, I too have been missing his posts from The Cove and ALL those cute babies! I was going to buy couple of those little hypos to start my “little hobby herd”. Well, that was before I knew how expensive they were. I even emailed Jeff about it and then learned how much those little ones would cost. If I did that for breeding purposes then this would be definitely money well spent, but not in my case. I was always so excited see alerts with JDs user name, could stare at those babies over and over and over... please tell him he is missed and I do often think of him and his torts, hopefully generating some good juju for him:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
My happiest post yet.
Jeff is doing fabulous. Recovery is moving right along and doing great. It shouldn't be too long now and we should be seeing him posting on the forum.
His wife, who you know has been dealing with her own health issues. Well, thankfully, she got some great news too.
The two of them have had a very long and ruff year. A year this month. Thankfully, it's finally starting to look really good. The light at the end of the tunnel is shining a whole lot brighter and getting brighter each day.
I am so thrilled for this fabulous news.
Thank you all for your good thoughts, prayers, words. I'm sure Jeff knowing you all care has helped. Please keep them coming though.
I sure hope my next update will be that he's back!

MichaelaW

5 Year Member
Harlingen, TX
My happiest post yet.
Jeff is doing fabulous. Recovery is moving right along and doing great. It shouldn't be too long now and we should be seeing him posting on the forum.
His wife, who you know has been dealing with her own health issues. Well, thankfully, she got some great news too.
The two of them have had a very long and ruff year. A year this month. Thankfully, it's finally starting to look really good. The light at the end of the tunnel is shining a whole lot brighter and getting brighter each day.
I am so thrilled for this fabulous news.
Thank you all for your good thoughts, prayers, words. I'm sure Jeff knowing you all care has helped. Please keep them coming though.
I sure hope my next update will be that he's back!
Wow, what amazing news! I'm so relieved and thankful to hear this!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Oh wow!! This is wonderful news!! I can’t wait for his posts and I’m so happy for his family!!
I think you should put this news in the General thread so more can see it. Not everyone reads in the off topic chit chat.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Oh wow!! This is wonderful news!! I can’t wait for his posts and I’m so happy for his family!!
I think you should put this news in the General thread so more can see it. Not everyone reads in the off topic chit chat.

They don't? Dang, but they miss a lot.

Last edited:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well, as you may have noticed, Jeff hasn't come back on the forum yet. Really thought and hoped he would have been back sharing his beautiful tortoise pics and his wit.
Sadly a few set backs has delayed all that. Sorry I couldn't update with better news.
I sure am hoping 2018 brings a whole lot of good health and much better days to not only Jeff and his wife Cindy, but to mine and yours too!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Any news on Jeff ? Hopefully he's on the fast road to recovery .

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
After a few set backs, Jeff is once again doing much better. Working hard to get back to the forum he is missing.
Hopefully the worst will finely be behind them and they both, Jeff and wife Cindy can get back to their norm.
Keep them in your thoughts please. It's not over yet, hopefully soon.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
After a few set backs, Jeff is once again doing much better. Working hard to get back to the forum he is missing.
Hopefully the worst will finely be behind them and they both, Jeff and wife Cindy can get back to their norm.
Keep them in your thoughts please. It's not over yet, hopefully soon.

Sounds like pretty good news!!
They are both in my thoughts everyday!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Nope. Waiting for a response to an email I sent a week or so ago.
I'll have to send another and hope I get some news. I know she, Cindy doesn't do her emails often. I will update when I hear something.
Does he know about this thread and of our wishes for his recovery?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
This October will be 2 years since we haven't had Jeff on here. I can't believe it's been so long. I sent another email. I will update as soon as I hear anything. I let them know that members have been asking. Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts.

:( Seems longer that we have been missing his warmth, kindness and those awesome tortoises and flowers.