Everyone on here should be proud that you have influenced others....

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
People should be proud that you have influenced the course of others lives in how they take care of reptiles over their lives on this site! People have hideously deformed many poor reptiles and made demonic excuses for their terrible actions.
But they deserve perfect care , not neglect by dumb people.... only deserving people should have one.....

TaraMaiden

Nottinghamshire UK
I once attended a 'Better Driving' Course, run by our local Constabulary. One of the first things the instructor pointed out was that "The people who are here, probably don't need to be here, as much as those who were invited, but haven't bothered attending".
In other words, people on this forum, are here, because they care to be. People who shun, or neglect to seek counsel, support, advice or information - are the people who really need it.
Sure, you may get the occasional 'daym fool' on this forum, but for the most part, folks here, is good folks.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Yes. People who care that people treat the animals like freaks to begin with.

Maddoggy

Vero Beach Florida
Yes indeed.I personally want to extend my gratitude to all the members who take their valuable time to read my questions and post accurate and correct answers. I feel like Im getting free consultation from the best tortoise minds that exist