Experts- Best Fluorescent for 1 yr old Sulcata?

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
I have a 6x3 enclosed chamber for my 14 month (4lb, 8 inch sully)
I currently use a che & a solar raptor UVB light on one end and a powersun on the other end over the soaking dish.
My Solar bulb has diminished ray readings recently & the place I got it from went & closed :( & I can not find another seller in the US

Want to replace it with a really good fluorescent set up but wow there are a lot of options & I am clueless.

So my question is: What would you or do you you use. I am not worried about the price tag, just want to spend it smart & get the best I can get for the $ that I will also not have an issue ordering new down the line.IMG_5528.JPG

Was looking at a T8 10.0 HO 48"
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001F95Z1Y/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
The reptisun 10.0 is probably the best bet. I wish I had known this Saturday. I have one sitting here brand new, never used. And I have no use for it as it is too strong for a boxie. It is only a 24 inch though.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
The reptisun 10.0 is probably the best bet. I wish I had known this Saturday. I have one sitting here brand new, never used. And I have no use for it as it is too strong for a boxie. It is only a 24 inch though.

yeah, that would have been great, I would have just gotten two fixtures. I did meter readings on Sunday & see it had drastically dropped since last month. Its been on a decline but its action time finally :0