Extreme gas?

tyguy35

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ontario
Hey, so my adult redfoot 13 inches seems to be having a gas issue it's not 3 49 am and he is awake making noises that sound like passing gas but with a bubbly noise before he does pass gas. He is breathing somewhat hard and sometimes makes noises like he's punching trying to poop. He passes some small pieces they look a lighter brown or green doesn't seem to be diarrhea but is softer he just flew here yesterday on a 5 hour flight think that may have constipated him a little from the stress. He's a in a soak at the moment to help him pass it some came out. Basically I would like to know if it's normal for them to sit there and pass gas and not go to the washroom. So as I finished righting this he seems to be having diarrhea now.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Picture did not work

Try reduce the size of the photo down to about 500 KB. This is what I found out why I cannot upload my photo. Once I reduced. It work.

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
Usually my photos work it was a phone picture. He seems ok to me had some diarrhea one time hasn't had gas since and is eaton like a champ and still mounting every hour.