Eyeless Tortoise!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
Yeah, I found that yesterday and posted it here...post got moved to the Selling section, I suppose in case anyone might buy such a thing.

Strange, huh? :rolleyes:
Tortuga_terrestre said:
Wow! I hope its genetic defect not a surgery.

The ad seems to imply that it's genetic, and possibly an intentional breeding, too...or am I misreading it?

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
I can't believe someone would make that out to be a good thing. I hope no one will purposely breed a blind tort, that's Horrible!

chairman

10 Year Member!
Mississippi
I was secretly hoping that someone had just discovered a brand new species of eyeless cave tortoise... oh well.

ch12ag

5 Year Member
Kent, UK
aww i wish i could look after it, im an optometrist, maybe its an eye thing lol i had a fish with no eyes

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
So maybe I missed something, but the ad said they all have their sight. How with no eyes?

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
tortoisenerd said:
So maybe I missed something, but the ad said they all have their sight. How with no eyes?

They were only selling the siblings to the blind one and they all have there sight. That's the way I understood it.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Hey guys, I am actually good friends with the guy that hatched them. They were all a fluke, and not intended to happen. They are all eating well, and get along just fine. Apparently they are going to be photographed to be in Ripley's Believe it or not. I'll fill you guys in on when the issue comes out.

-Matt

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
matt41gb said:
Hey guys, I am actually good friends with the guy that hatched them. They were all a fluke, and not intended to happen. They are all eating well, and get along just fine. Apparently they are going to be photographed to be in Ripley's Believe it or not. I'll fill you guys in on when the issue comes out.

-Matt

So, more than one of the clutch was born eyeless?

Status
Not open for further replies.