1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

F2 Sicilian western Hermann’s

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by shellfreak, May 26, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shellfreak

shellfreak Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

$1000 shipped.

F2 Western Hermann’s Madonie (Sicilian) yearling

Testudo hermanni hermanni from Madonie. In short, this is a Sicilian Hermann’s

Stud book number 2-1346 (sire 2-1223, dam 2-1232).

This yearling was hatched by me on 5/16/2018. I held this back because it was the first documented F2 Madonie Hermann’s. It’s flawless. If there is a characteristic that a Sicilian Madonie should have, this hatchling has it. If you were to draw the perfect Sicilian Western Hermann’s, it would look like this.

Why am i selling it? My current colony is successfully young. They have been pure from day one. So I do not want to add any more to it and cause a disruption. I thought about starting a new one with this hatchling spearheading it, but there is a new project tortstork is working on and it needs to be funded.

This tortoise is looking like a female and acts like a female.

[email protected] if interested.

IMG_3272.jpg IMG_3273.jpg IMG_3279.jpg IMG_3280.jpg