Fairy Tail Story Dream Come True :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: Who would like to hear a fairy tail story Dream come true?:) Well it starts like this one day i was broke had "no" money to offer the seller for a special kind of tortoise that was being sold with a special symbol on it! "man" i called him not having much money and asked him would he make a payment plan but 'No' he said! i was cut down, big time! i felt bad and was very Disappointed it had Broken.. my heart how can people be in it just for the big dollars all at once and leave the little Guy like me out! "well life went on months later, then one Day i decide recently i had to many males and this one pancake that i had well he was the one under sided as far as sex goes hay the offer was made to trade for this wonderful tortoise, a Cherry head pictured Below he was nice one too but i didn't realize at the time hay i don't have the room for him! or i think i would of kept him! but i couldn't and didn't. well here comes time to move this beautiful wonderful tortoise to a new home which i did! and believe it or not it was for a CB pair of pancake tortoises so here i am back from the beginning having two pancake tortoises again but this time "wow" I'm excited CB! well come this morning i decide after this long trip to NJ i decided to wax them up and what did i notice :) "my Dream come true was sitting right in front of me the best smile on a tortoise you can have!!:) The End!!! Oh let me say I'm back now to 3 proven pancake tortoise pairs and my Dream come true! take a look at the photo he's one of a kind and i got him:p (grogansilver)

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: I'm sorry its the wrong tortoise! and you know im not afraid to admit it! their is another two smiley face pancake tortoises out there! hay i got one at least! :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
grogansilver said:
:tort: Who would like to hear a fairy tail story Dream come true?:) Well it starts like this one day i was broke ...

No! Whoever heard of a Fairy Tale that didn't start with, "Once upon a time..."

Status
Not open for further replies.