Fall Photos

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Hello everyone!
I was just on another thread and thoroughly enjoyed getting to see some fall colors that someone posted. I wondered if anyone else would like to post some more photos. In Florida, there's only two seasons. Green and dead colors. So I would love to see some more colors so I can use the photos as my desktop background!! :) I would start out with one... but I ain't got any. ;)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hello everyone!
I was just on another thread and thoroughly enjoyed getting to see some fall colors that someone posted. I wondered if anyone else would like to post some more photos. In Florida, there's only two seasons. Green and dead colors. So I would love to see some more colors so I can use the photos as my desktop background!! :) I would start out with one... but I ain't got any. ;)

A nice idea @GingerLove . I'd love to see that green colour. As a matter of fact,even here in Jordan there's no Autumn and no Spring. A desert climate. Therefore I cannot post any photos either. Sorry.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan

rurtalsperre-1753563_960_720.jpg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Haaaa, yes. Took a a ton of pix this week. Peak foliage season this week. If you look closely, there's a turtle on the submerged log there on the right.

image.jpeg

GingerLove

5 Year Member
I LOVE IT!!! That's so pretty! Your other picture is on my desktop right now. I really do love fall, but the weather is starting to get a little nippy down here and I'm pretty glad that I live in sunny Florida. :)
Please continue to post your pictures, they are all beautiful! Are you using a camera or a phone to take these pictures?