Family "ghost" stories?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Man, I stopped by to see some ghost stories! I still see a little boy and a lady in my house from time to time. Nothing has changed.
I haven't seen that story yet maybe.😊 I can't remember if you've posted it. Even If I have and can't remember what have they been up to lately? I'd love to see it.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The same ole thing. You set something down go back to get only to no find it. Then you find it in a different place. Late at night the boy peaks around doorways when you're not looking. My dog will stand up and look at the doorway. Then when you start paying attention you catch a glimpse of him. I've only seen the lady a handful of times. My house was built back in the early 40's I had it moved to this property and remodeled it. Soon after my middle son would talk to an imaginary friend.( The little boy maybe) My wife put my youngest son down for a nap. She was in the kitchen making lunch and doing what she did in the middle of the day. She seen a little boy look around the doorway and run off. She said it was my youngest but he was in bed sleeping. Years later my oldest moved back in with us so he took my youngest boys room for a few weeks while he found a place. My youngest stayed in the living room. One night he said the dog started acting crazy looking at the doorway into the living room so he snapped some photos with his phone. I the picture you can see the boy and the woman looking into the living room. It sounds crazy but it's true.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I have cameras outside my house but not inside. My son got a picture one night with his phone. They look around corners and door ways. I've seen the lady in my son's old room and I'm my laundry room full on apparition. Kinda looks like a woman's reflection in glass. The wife and I got some good photos on the Galveston island tours. In the red light districts. I wish I could post them on here. I may have her send me them and I'll see if y'all can see what we see.
Please do!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
The same ole thing. You set something down go back to get only to no find it. Then you find it in a different place. Late at night the boy peaks around doorways when you're not looking. My dog will stand up and look at the doorway. Then when you start paying attention you catch a glimpse of him. I've only seen the lady a handful of times. My house was built back in the early 40's I had it moved to this property and remodeled it. Soon after my middle son would talk to an imaginary friend.( The little boy maybe) My wife put my youngest son down for a nap. She was in the kitchen making lunch and doing what she did in the middle of the day. She seen a little boy look around the doorway and run off. She said it was my youngest but he was in bed sleeping. Years later my oldest moved back in with us so he took my youngest boys room for a few weeks while he found a place. My youngest stayed in the living room. One night he said the dog started acting crazy looking at the doorway into the living room so he snapped some photos with his phone. I the picture you can see the boy and the woman looking into the living room. It sounds crazy but it's true.
Wow!
Fantastic!

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I love this stuff Mike.....so thanks for posting these. I always reserve making a judgement when photos and glass are mixed.....there are too many variables for me but very curious to what others see!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The one in the corner of them room there was nothing in that corner. We were outside the building at about 9/10 at night. This was an old brothel. The other picture I see a lady in a purple dress. From like the early to late 1800's. Maybe the madam of the house. The one in the corner maybe a working girl? They told us a big storm hit Galveston back in 1901 that kill hundreds of people. So many they loaded them on ships and dropped them in the gulf. Only for them to wash back on land to be picked up and burned. Then they put them in a mass grave only two or three blocks down from this location. We only found these in all the pictures we took. You couldn't see anything with your eyes. Only after we were at the hotel we seen what the phones camera captured. Hopefully you guys can see what we see.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I love this stuff Mike.....so thanks for posting these. I always reserve making a judgement when photos and glass are mixed.....there are too many variables for me but very curious to what others see!
Nobody was on the other side of the building and no body's was close enough to get a reflection. Plus nobody was in a purple dress from that time frame.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
If you're ever in Galveston stay at hotel galvez. It's supposed to be one the most haunted places in Texas.
Likewise the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. I stayed in the old wing in a part of the hotel not yet remodeled in 1981. I could even hear that damn tricycle creeping up & down the hallway. But seriously, you just saw things moving in your peripheral vision that weren't "there there." Same with the Hotel del Coronado on Coronado Island, California. I do luv old hotels.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I can't remember if I've told this story before or not but I think it's worth a repeat. One night as a teenager I just wanted to read a book I couldn't put down. It got really late. I heard footsteps on the back porch and then heard my father say "hey Margie". That's my mom's name. But he was out of town working and everyone else was fast asleep. Well then I couldn't sleep it was so spooky so I kept reading. A little later a space heater cord started shooting sparks across the floor on the floor of the room where I was still reading. If I hadn't been up to unplug it I can only guess what would have happened.🔥

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I can't remember if I've told this story before or not but I think it's worth a repeat. One night as a teenager I just wanted to read a book I couldn't put down. It got really late. I heard footsteps on the back porch and then heard my father say "hey Margie". That's my mom's name. But he was out of town working and everyone else was fast asleep. Well then I couldn't sleep it was so spooky so I kept reading. A little later a space heater cord started shooting sparks across the floor on the floor of the room where I was still reading. If I hadn't been up to unplug it I can only guess what would have happened.🔥
Nice.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Nobody was on the other side of the building and no body's was close enough to get a reflection. Plus nobody was in a purple dress from that time frame.

Let me know what you see.View attachment 355648

Let me preface this with: I do believe, prob most folks here know that except Mike.....and since I can't help myself, I wanted you to know that, cause I'm going to tease you Mike!!!

What do I see? I see a mans reflection from the bridge of the nose, up. Up above the red circle....the one that can't be a reflection....LOL

Hey it's cool, I'm = opportunity when it come to having fun, I'll tease anyone so please don't be offended. I have a whole raft of Gettysburg pics that defy explanation so there's really no question in my mind. I can't explain things any better than anyone else but SOMETHING is obviously involved that is beyond us right now....that may change over time as we learn more.
My daughter and I have held "yes/no" conversations with things we could not see. I don't even try to explain it.....to me, it's just cool! I had 3 older sisters and we had a Ouija board so they put the fear of God into me as a kid....I was the only boy at that point so it did not go well for me.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
@ZEROPILOT I'm trying to move so I'm going thru my stuff and throwing stuff out. I came across a psychic report on me from 2015...where I reported seeing my dead mother. So Ed...I'm so sorry, I did see my dead mom and just didn't remember...but now I have it written out...I'll send it to ya...

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Let me preface this with: I do believe, prob most folks here know that except Mike.....and since I can't help myself, I wanted you to know that, cause I'm going to tease you Mike!!!

What do I see? I see a mans reflection from the bridge of the nose, up. Up above the red circle....the one that can't be a reflection....LOL

Hey it's cool, I'm = opportunity when it come to having fun, I'll tease anyone so please don't be offended. I have a whole raft of Gettysburg pics that defy explanation so there's really no question in my mind. I can't explain things any better than anyone else but SOMETHING is obviously involved that is beyond us right now....that may change over time as we learn more.
My daughter and I have held "yes/no" conversations with things we could not see. I don't even try to explain it.....to me, it's just cool! I had 3 older sisters and we had a Ouija board so they put the fear of God into me as a kid....I was the only boy at that point so it did not go well for me.
I see what you're saying is a man's reflection but the two things that look like eyes on the reflection are parts of the furniture of the building. You can clearly see my wife in the reflection taking the picture. We were to far away to be in the reflection. If you look between what looks like a face of a man you can see a woman with her arms crossed standing there looking out at my wife.