Fantasy Football (anyone?)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
No, never really understood the rules to be honest.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
It's just about football season?? Are y'all really wanting to do a league? If so let me know!

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Oh yeah I'm game! Craig will play or should I say we make him anyway!

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
If Craig plays that's 4, I haven't seen him on here in a while. Who do y'all like to play through; ESPN, yahoo, NFL??

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Okay great, do one of you guys want to set it up to be the commissioner? If not, I don't mind doing it, I'm fairly new to it.

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
I played the NFL version a few years ago and I liked it best. My current league commish likes Yahoo and switched us. Its OK too, I have no real complaints. If no one with commissioner experience steps up then I'd say give it a go. I don't know about everyone else, but I like league settings that give points not only for for yards gained, but receptions and return yards too. It gives managers more options when searching for replacement and bye week players and helps balance scores against the handful of elite yard gainers.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Okay, I'll get it set up today. Man, it doesn't matter to me..I'll let y'all decide that one. Will y'all send me your email addresses so I can send you think the link to the league once it's up and running

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
Seems like we have 3 people haha. Did anybody else sign up privately?

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Sorry Stuart!!!! I'm in! Email sent! PJay we need to convince Craig! That would give us 5 need at least 3 more but a 10 man league would obviously be better! Recruit recruit recruit!

Last edited:

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Sorry Stuart!!!! I'm in! Email sent! PJay we need to convince Craig! That would give us 5 need at least 3 more but a 10 man league would obviously be better! Recruit recruit recruit!
Yes that would help a lot! Have any of y'all seen Craig in here lately? I have the draft set for Friday the 18th at 4PM Alaska time (8PM east coast, 7PM central, 5PM west coast) I just set it at that just to finalize everything but I can change it however just let me know! I'm going to send out some more invites to family too to try and get some more teams going!