Fantasy Football (anyone?)

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Cruz, CA
Buy in price? Kevin do you want to handle the funds and payout?

Sure. How does everyone feel about $100?

First place: 300
Second place: 200
Third place: 100

Or we could up the stakes and just give 600 to first place. :)

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
lol that's a little steep for me, I play a little more conservative;)

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
Are we still drafting tonight? Is everyone even aware that tonight is the night?

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
I emailed Eric a few minutes ago and he didn't know it was tonight. I haven't heard back from Craig yet...

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
I emailed Eric a few minutes ago and he didn't know it was tonight. I haven't heard back from Craig yet...

Well draft is going on. Autodraft works for those who aren't there. Can always redraft if people are unhappy

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
I think we still need to strive to get 8-10 members! I will be honest, nothing against this group, but I am in 3 other pay leagues with groups of guys that we have had our league since 1991....where we use to tally our scores with that thing called a newspaper. No disrespect to any member of this group but I say let's see how this year goes for fun then do a pay group next year. I feel establishing a core group this year can make the league more interesting for years to come. JMO;) however if everyone votes to pay this year then I will oblige:)

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
I think we still need to strive to get 8-10 members! I will be honest, nothing against this group, but I am in 3 other pay leagues with groups of guys that we have had our league since 1991....where we use to tally our scores with that thing called a newspaper. No disrespect to any member of this group but I say let's see how this year goes for fun then do a pay group next year. I feel establishing a core group this year can make the league more interesting for years to come. JMO;) however if everyone votes to pay this year then I will oblige:)

I need to get paid, Eric!!!

Personally, I think payment is what makes it exciting. Especially since I always win :). Have done one league with no cash before and people lost interest around middle of the season. Cool if majority is against that though.

We can keep looking for more to join and redraft if we get enough. Only one more preseason game though. Time to pull out the roladex

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Would y'all want to push the draft back another week to try and get some more folks??

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
Would y'all want to push the draft back another week to try and get some more folks??

Stuart, there is an email function on the fantasy website wherein you can email all members. This may be a better way to communicate as people don't check in here often enough to get updates.

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
I have nothing against money leagues but I suggest we see what we can piece together this year and then look at the possibility of making it a money league next year. One of my office leagues ended on a bad note last year, I'll check on Monday to see if it is still a going concern and if not, maybe some of the people from that league might want to join.

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
Sorry, the office league is alive and well so I couldn't drum up any more people for tfo.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I’m still up for this year. Yes I know the NFL sees time perhaps differently than I do, I’m just sure that the 49ers will be winning Super Bowl 52 this Saturday in that they have as a starter for QB Jimmy Garoppolo who they picked up from the Patriots. Jimmy will be making the $112,000 the winners share. BAMM Cleveland Browns supporters!