Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Anyone here do fantasy football? Its probably the most addicting thing for me besides tortoises. Anyone interested in starting a fantasy football league with forum members only? Anyone interested in football but just never got around to doing a fantasy league? I'd like to do a 10 person league at least, and with a cash prize but I wouldnt mind doing a for free league either. Fantasy football will make any casual fan turn into a diehard NFL fan for life!!! Just let me know if you would be interested in one and we can start one up!

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE football!!! Especially college... But no time at all for fantasy football.

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
Eweezyfosheezy said:
What!!! It takes like an hour for the whole week if that. Have you ever played before?

Haha no but I do have friends that will spend all day on it during football season. I just don't want to even get involved with it if it can become a time waster. Haha

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Arizona Sulcata said:
Eweezyfosheezy said:
What!!! It takes like an hour for the whole week if that. Have you ever played before?

Haha no but I do have friends that will spend all day on it during football season. I just don't want to even get involved with it if it can become a time waster. Haha

Ha ha totally understand. But just think of it this way, you will never be bored during the NFL season unless you lose connection to your internet and cable.

jwhite

5 Year Member
west milwaukee,wi
I play in a money league now and can't really afford another one, but i would be interested in for fun league.

Jon

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
I follow football, and such. Quite a fun game.

I've never played FF, though! I've always meant to get in it, but never have.

However, I'm a fast learner, knowledgeable about the game, and would love to try if you'd have me.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Your definitely in you just gotta convince other members about it so we can get a whole league going. At least 8 teams but preferably 10.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
futureleopardtortoise said:
I honestly have no idea what fantasy football is. Hear people talking about it all the time, still no idea :p

Do you follow the NFL? If so then you have to join. Heres a link to espn that will help you understand it more. http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/ffldraftkit

Say we get 10 people to join this tortoise forum league and I get the first pick I would choose the player I think is the number 1 pick which I think Arian Foster is. Then each person after me would make their pick and when the tenth person makes his/her pick it would then go to the second round and I would have the 10th pick in the second round whereas the person with the 10th pick in the first round would have the first pick of round 2, its called a snake draft. And you try to make a team with a QB, RB, RB, Flex (which means WR or RB), WR, WR, TE, DEF/ST(it means defense and special teams say for instance the Bears or Colts), kicker, and then around 7 bench spots depending on however many people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.