Female redfoot needs a new home

Happyfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Carriere, MS
I have a large, healthy female redfoot that may need a new home. She is approximately 12” at the shell and only 9 years old. She stays in a large indoor set up during the colder months and spends most of her time in her outdoor environment in southern MS. She eats everything, her favorite is hibiscus and papaya.

She will only be available for adoption to a experienced individual who can provide the proper care and nutrition.

I will provide shipping and a re-homing allowance.

Please contact me with any questions.

Happyfoot

Rob4923

Tampa Florida
I am in central Florida and am possibly interested. I have a large sulcata and a Russian. Both have outdoor enclosures (separately of course).

acev182

10 Year Member!
Hi I live in Central Kentucky and have a 1.2 group of adult redfoots. They spend about 8 months outside every year could add yours if interested

Lego man

5 Year Member
We are in Eastern NC. We have a large outdoor setup with Redfoots now. We'd be more than happy to give yours a new home.

Happyfoot

Carriere, MS
Wow, Eastern N.C.?

My Daughter moved to Brevard about a year ago. She is having a baby boy in two weeks...

We will, of course, be traveling your way soon.

Please keep in touch.

shellandpenny

Tampa, Florida
Hi there! I'm in Tampa, Florida and have two russians and a sulcata. Depending on weather, they go from the yard to my screened in porch, and then during those random cold snaps, they even have their own bedroom. Very interested, would love to give this lady a lovely home in the sunshine state :)

Larrysmom

Hi
I am in Kentucky and have a male redfoot franklin. He has a large outside enclosure and an inside enclosure as well. We have been wanting to add another redfoot but prefer to adopt rather than buy from breeder tor shop. FrNklin is a rescue and we love him !!
I would love to add your girl to our family. Happy to pay rehome g and shipping fees. Can send pics.
Let me know if interested.
Thank you
Rhonda