Female Russian Tortoise in IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pet/1911985405.html

4 year old russian tortoise. Healthy and eats great. Was told by a breeder that it is a female. Asking a rehoming fee of $50. If you would like her home made plexi glass enclosure with screen lid the rehoming fee will be $100obo.There are a few area's of plastic framing that have been melted but you can't see it with the screen on. Please email with any questions. Thanks...

It actually has a pretty big cage!
I would give anything to be able to adopt her!
If anyone wants her I would help transport.

jwhite

5 Year Member
west milwaukee,wi
hey ChiKat I have talked with the lady who has her and have seen pics. The pics are a little blurry but it does look like a female. I think she is older than 4 though because the lady measured her and told me that she was 7.5" long. I am not sure if this is straight lenght or if she measured across the shell. She is mine if I want her, which I do, but I am not sure I want to drive all the way to brookfield.

Jon

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Jon, where do you live?
I wonder which one of us is closer.

jwhite

5 Year Member
west milwaukee,wi
hey ChiKat I bet you are closer I am in Milwaukee. I just got an email from he lady who has her and we are trying to set up a time to meet at Ogden Ave. and 294. She wants to meet in the afternoon but I don't think I can because I have to pick up one of my kids from school and it is at least an hour and half drive for me one way.

Jon

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago, so probably about 40-ish minutes away.
When were you going to meet her? I am going out of town either Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.