Female Sulcata

Anastasia

5 Year Member
I think it is time to move my beloved Sully, Pepper. I knew she wouldn't be a lifetime keeper (and still don't understand why these would be legally sold in my State, considering our cold winters), but I'm glad I have had her as long as I had! I found her at a local petstore when she was 6" in size.

Pepper is a female and is just a hair under 13 inches long now. I don't have an accurate weight as my little scale only goes to 10 lbs and she exceeds that!

She's been very depressed since I've had to bring her in for the winter, so I am really hoping to find a home in an area where she can be outside year round. If you think you can take her, please tell me all about your outside habitat (and pics are a plus!)

I'm not asking a rehoming fee, but whoever takes her would have to arrange transportation from me to you. I'm in Wisconsin; I'm scared to ship her myself so hoping that a new owner can either find someone to transport her, or has contacts in the area that would be willing to take over the shipping.

Sorry this undershot isn't the best. She was a bit muddy! It's hard to see her tail but it is the tiniest little nub I've ever seen!!! That little bump on the left inside the little, um, tail area (?) is the tip of her tail!

fiveash

5 Year Member
I'd be interested. I have a few sulcuata s and a huge outdoor enclosure that they live in year round. I live in south Georgia. I'll post some pictures Tommorow.

kmarkovich

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Milwaukee, WI
I live in Wisconsin and have a massive indoor enclosure for the cold months. My tort slows down a bit when inside, but is still active and doing well.

Linz2491

10 Year Member!
I am in California on 8 acres, if we can figure out the shipping I would love to have her.

Anastasia

5 Year Member
Sorry I wasn't on here to check messages sooner! She is still available, so if any of you still want her and have transportation ides, message me! I'd like to work something out for her! (I didn't realize i didn't have it set to received notifications by email! Checking PM's now!)

Linz2491

10 Year Member!
Anastasia said:
Sorry I wasn't on here to check messages sooner! She is still available, so if any of you still want her and have transportation ides, message me! I'd like to work something out for her! (I didn't realize i didn't have it set to received notifications by email! Checking PM's now!)

I Pm'd you!

Anastasia

5 Year Member
HI, thanks everyone for the interest! Arrangements have been made for Pepper, so she is no longer in need of a new home! Thanks again!