Fertile eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Amish Country
One of my females laid 5 eggs in 6/18. I broke one digging them up like an idiot. I could see last night, that the four remaining are fertile. I have my fingers crossed. Another female can't seem to decide where to lay. She had dug four or five incomplete nests, so I'm keeping an eye on her. Hopefully, the one that laid will do a repeat performance.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Did either of those 2 males we talked about on your other thread mate with this female?

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
I broke an egg digging up my first clutch too! Good luck with the one still trying to lay. I have one that wouldn't lay, and I've had to induce eggs with oxytocin the last two years, but she finally dug and laid on her own last night.

zesty_17

5 Year Member
Florida
Do yall use calcium injections with oxytocin? or just the hormone?

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Neal said:
Did either of those 2 males we talked about on your other thread mate with this female?
Well, I only have those two males, so...These are from one of my three females that I'm keeping any offspring from, though. There are 7 females, so I'm hoping for more.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, sorry about the broken egg. but you still have some. its like easter for me when my tort. had an egg. goodluck. great news.lindy

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
yagyujubei said:
I'm keeping any offspring from, though. There are 7 females, so I'm hoping for more.

You need to share those please :):):)

I hope you get more too.

Status
Not open for further replies.