fighting temptations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southern cal.
Okay, so some of you may know(or not) that i had/have a dilemma regarding my current place of residence. Good news is that my gf and i found an apartment and we will be moving out this upcoming Sunday.super excited! So I began to look for a new home for my redfoot ,so he can thrive outside.I did find a great home for him(dmmj adopted him! Give'em some credit for that big heart!)
Anyways, I Felt really bad that I wouldn't be able to provide maynard with an outside enclosure. he was big enough to not be taken by our oversized crows!(gosh,seems like theyre are taking in their share of hormonal human foods)
Well, back to the subject...I miss him badly and im starting to regret giving him up,but I don't wanna be an Indian giver!!!! hehe.I am glad he has an outdoor enclosure like he deserves.

I am super tempted to buy a hatchy!!!!! >.<
Or a boxie...hehe. I figure since ill be at this apartmnt for about a year,I can keepem inside a tote/sweaterbox... Ive been doing a lot of research on Greeks and boxies, even before i had thought about giving Maynard up...I want to be prepared.

Thoughts??opinions???thank you

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
I know.I know, it is so hard not to want to have these critters. You do have to ask yourself how stable things are and if you will end up in the same situation.Your right in that you won't need the same requirements for quite some time and keeping a positive note really does do well to make things stay positive.
You can always go for it and 'deal' later if things come up, but giving them up sooo hard as you know. Wait to see if something gets 'thrown' your way. you never know!!
Good Luck and so happy Maynard got a great home.
Na

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
Thanks nay. Yeah, right now would totally be out of the question! I cannot afford it at the moment(deposits&utilities are a killer!).
I was thinking about waiting till I'm stable financially. Gives me more time to learn more and buy the husbandry items!:p
I got the tortoise fever!!!!!muahahahaaa...

Status
Not open for further replies.