FINALLY! Squirts New Mansion!! (Pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise-kid

5 Year Member
Wow so much space for the little guy, but he will defiantly grow since he is a Sulcata lol

laramie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scottsdale, AZ
Dude! Nice digs! Can you make me one for Wilbur? Excellent job!! Two thumbs way up!!!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri

THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH!! It really means a lot when you hear such nice things about something you put so much effort into.
If only Squirt enjoyed it as much as everyone else. :/ As of right now he is still being crabby about it. Wants to just sit around all day. He is eating the same but just won't venture around the whole enclosure yet. He's done a few rounds but otherwise he's being lazy. Hopefully he will get used to it soon enough (he really doesn't have a choice at this point) and get back to his regular digging self.
Again thank you everyone! :D

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
That's great! But how do u keep the humidity up in such a large place? I'm asking because I place to do the same thing for my redfoot

FBody355

5 Year Member
Carver, MA
Nice set-up. I'm sure your little guy will warm up to it!
Nice Fourth Gen too!

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
WOW!!! Squirt is so lucky!! So much space for him to adventure around in! I expect he's maybe not roaming so much as it all seems so new and perhaps he's a little shy of it all, when he gets used to all the space he has to play in I bet there will be no stopping him!!!!

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Very nice! Unlike the glass lining can tell us more how did you go about doing it lol.

As far as squirt, he's still young as he gets older he will start using the space, as young torts they tend to hide till they get comfy. Probably doesn't wanna get swooped by a "bird" nature evolution

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Any updated pics? I don't think there was one with any plants planted?
Is it hard to clean in the back.? (That's what I found with our tort table and we ended up making it a wee bit thinner, oh I love my hubby!!)But we didn't put glass inserts in, we used a pond liner.
Nay

Status
Not open for further replies.