First grass of spring in Germany

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Hi friends,

my sullies ( 3 years old ) are living inside because it is too cold at present for being outside but they enjoy the first fresh grass that is growing. Other people pick grass for their bunnies or guinea pigs. I am picking gras for my torts !
I hope you enjoy the pictures and little videos of my little shelled dinosaurs too.

DSCN4530.JPG

DSCN4530.JPG DSCN4532.JPG
DSCN4535.JPG
DSCN4542.JPG

xMario

Germany
Wunderschöne Sulcatas [emoji16][emoji106]
Freue mich schon wenn meiner die Größe von deinen erreicht [emoji217]

Bee62

Germany
Wunderschöne Sulcatas [emoji16][emoji106]
Freue mich schon wenn meiner die Größe von deinen erreicht [emoji217]
Danke Mario. Das geht so schnell. Drei Jahre sind doch nix und sie sind schon so groß ( Thank you Mario. Three years are nothing and they are already so big )

Bee62

Germany
And my little aldabra torts tasting the fresh grass too. They seem to like it. Look:

DSCN4544.JPG

Washington
Hi friends,

my sullies ( 3 years old ) are living inside because it is too cold at present for being outside but they enjoy the first fresh grass that is growing. Other people pick grass for their bunnies or guinea pigs. I am picking gras for my torts !
I hope you enjoy the pictures and little videos of my little shelled dinosaurs too.

View attachment 269092

View attachment 269092 View attachment 269093
View attachment 269094
View attachment 269095
Hello u got some beautiful tortoises wow!

I'm wondering did u seal the wood enclosure with something to waterproof it due to high humidity or did u just left it untouched?

And what's ur opinion right now on ur wood enclosures was it a good idea? Or where there problems with the wood like mold?

Bee62

Germany
Hello u got some beautiful tortoises wow!

I'm wondering did u seal the wood enclosure with something to waterproof it due to high humidity or did u just left it untouched?

And what's ur opinion right now on ur wood enclosures was it a good idea? Or where there problems with the wood like mold?
Hi, I`ve used epoxy to make the wood waterproof and I put a thick pond liner on the ground. I have had problems with mold before and it is the second wooden enclosure I have. Unfortunately my sullies digg so much that they destroy the pond liner sometimes.