First Try Making Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
so figured I would post my first attempt at video with my camera here.

This is video of my redfoots in their pen. Alot of breeding so turn your volume up and you will hear some clucking.

I dont know if this will work. When you click on it , it brings you to photo bucket instead of playing the movie....

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s2.photobucket.com/flash/pla...obucket.com/albums/y17/Vince3325/100_8129.flv"></embed>

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Vince nice to see your torts in action, were you taking some of that through the screen? :)
I had no problems hearing them clucking.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Im glad the videos worked. Yes I was on my patio taking the video. It was dusk and with the screen the video doesnt look that good. But I figured I wanted to try and use my video function. Just like to test it out.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
thank you for posting the videos. i highly encourage everyone to do this. can we have just an area for videos and educate people how to upload there videos? id perfer not youtube cuz my work computer wont allow me access to that site. but photobucket works just fine.

YuriTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I love the clucking! Your tortoises look very busy :) and happy!

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I like posting video. I am going to start doing it more. I dont know if I like photo bucket. Because it takes you off TFO to view it. But I still dont know what is best.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Very cool! I have never heard that before. Quite an ambitious group!

Status
Not open for further replies.