Flood repair part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

So here we continue with the story of finishing off the floor Bob wrecked by flooding it and ruining the insulation. Actually the floor was fine, but the insulation wouldn't insulate anymore after getting all wet. When we last saw Bob he was getting a lecture from Ed and was told to behave and after Bob told Ed he was "being have" he stomped off leaving Ed with dust in his face...

zlah45.jpg

So Bob is upset and heads off for his sleeping box, and he sticks his face inside his shed and "holy cow!" what happened in here? There's stringers all across the floor. (Note that Bob's feet are not touching the floor).

2dl6ix.jpg

So Bob pushes himself into his shed and realizes this new floor is hard to walk on. Look at how frustrated his face looks.

b4glfl.jpg

Whoops! Bob is stuck on the stringer and needs help from Ed to get out. Now he is really frustrated and has his neck out for balance and he can't get off this 2X4. He's high centered and very upset...

bfhq3c.jpg

Actually Ed and I were laughing very hard and I think that's what had Bob so upset. He was embarrassed that we were laughing so hard at him. So, anyhow, Bob heads out the door, but with the new flooring almost in it was higher than Bob was used to and he went sliding out and landed on his face...bump!

21o0tuc.jpg

And being the smart tortoise that he is, he immediately turned right around and tried to climb back into his shed...

29c6vpk.jpg

And he strained, and he pushed, and he pulled and did all kinds of stuff to get back into his shed...

2zxwjub.jpg

But it was simply too hard and he fell sideways back out of the doorway...

el65vk.jpg

So he went back in the shed the way that he knows to go back in...what a smart tortoise...

33cb28w.jpg

So that's the end for today. Bob is tired from walking around on those stringers and I have to go sit down and watch One Life To Live...

The last episode of this story about Bob will be in the next day or so...in the mean time this picture is for Jackrat...

33xvwv9.jpg

Greg T

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
I simply cannot get enough Bob stories. I just wish I was closer so I could meet him in person!! Please keep the stories coming Maggie - they always put a smile on my face! :D

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Maggie, Does Bob ever think those red toes are strawberries??
I know when I go into my Redfoots pen, I have to run cuz Jack is Very sure they ARE strawberries, or maybe he thinks cherries??? It scares me, and Jack is maybe a fraction of Bob's weight, and jaw pressure!!
Nay

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Fun stuff....he will be happy once his crib is pimped and done LOL

You are a brave woman standing that close....if you look closely in the last pic...Bob is being cornered by two of the all elusive painted five toe species.....be careful ....don't move :D

Cory

5 Year Member
Rock Hill, SC
I love the pic of when his first going into his shed his expression is priceless. Can't wait for the next installment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.